Monday, April 21, 2014

Missing in Action

Hola chicos! 
Les quiero pedir disculpas por mi ausencia de una semana entera (OMFG, gaby te pasaste en serio... ). Mas que una defrauda para ustedes, si siguen mis posts y en verdad les interesa lo que escribo (...y quiero pensar que es así) es un súper decepcionante para mi que no me supe organizar y schedule los posts para que siempre tuvieran algo que leer durante Semana Santa.  So, sorry about that.... 
En serio me tomo esto del blogging en serio, y eso no ta cool

Hey guys!
I want to apologize for my blogging absence for a whole week (OMFG, gaby you seriously crossed the line here...). More than a disappointment to you, if you follow my posts and care about what I write, (... and I really want to think you do) it's a total disappointment to me that I didn't know how to organize and schedule my posts so that you guys could always find something to read during Holy Week. So, sorry about that...
I kinda take blogging seriously, and that was just not cool at all...

Acepten esta foto de una bebe girafa con mis sinceras disculpas.
Please accept this picture of a baby giraffe with my sincere apologies.



Los quiero y les prometo mucho mas posts y constancia!
I love ya and promise a ton more posts and consistency, I swear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment