Como cualquier mortal, quiero ir a Coachella. Obviamente no fui y eso me deprime un poco pero bueno, en algún momento de mi vida iré...lo juro!
Like every mortal, I wanna go to Coachella...I obviously didn't make it and although that's a little depressing I know I'll go some day. I swear!
En este post les tengo unas fotos que saqué de internet de algunos celebrities con looks que me llamaron la atención, por alguna razón la humanidad decidió en conjunto que Coachella es EL lugar para todos vestirse como fucking locos, y obviamente eso me fascina. AMO los disfraces.
On this post I'm sharing with you some pictures from around the web of the outfits which called my attention the most. I don't know why, but for some reason humanity decided it's OK to dress like a fucking crazy person at Coachella, and I obviously all for it. I LOVE costumes.
Sarah Hyland y Matt Prokop, cuties los dos. Los amo desde que los vi en la Disney Original Movie "Geek Charming", véanla es super cute.
Sarah Hyland and Matt Prokop looked so cute. I love them since their Disney Channel Original MOvie "Geek Charming", please watch it, it's seriously cute.
En mi opinión, Julianne Hough esta demasiado (DEMASIADO) over-rated y no me gusta su voz del todo, pero hey, estaba muy linda en Coachella, eso sí.
In my opinion, Julianne Hough is so, so, (SO) over-rated and I kind of don't like her voice at all, but hey she looked really pretty at Coachella.
Man yo quiero ser amiga de Alessandra Ambrosio, mírenla lo linda que esta y lo bien que se ve que la esta pasando...
I so wanna be Alessandra Ambrosio's BFF. Just look at her! She looks so pretty and it looks like she's having a blast.
Jared Leto siendo Jared Leto, una belleza. Lo AMO. He can do no wrong!
Jared Leto being Jared Leto, a babe. I LOVE HIM HE CAN DO NO WRONG
Kendall Jenner me da TANTA pereza wao, todas las Kardashians menos Khloe me dan pereza. Pero hey, la tipa tiene buen gusto. Se ve súper bonita!
I find Kendall Jenner SO boring, I don't really like any Kardashians except Khloe....But hey, the girl aced Coachella, she looks awesome!
I find Kendall Jenner SO boring, I don't really like any Kardashians except Khloe....But hey, the girl aced Coachella, she looks awesome!
Kylie me da un poco de menos pereza que Kendall, y tiene fama de estar loquisima cosa evidente con sus outfits, que para Coachella estaban del carajo. Ella es un rockstar.
(en esta ultima foto no se ve tanto, pero es la mas bonita! Hablemos de la cortina que tiene Selena encima por favor... ewwww)
I find Kylie slightly cooler than Kendall. I've heard she is NUTS and that's sort of evident with her outfits, which were awesome at Coachella. She's a rockstar.
(On the last picture, you can't see her a lot but if you look closely you'll see she's the prettiest! P.S WTF is Selena wearing? Is that someone's table cloth or something?)
Por lo general me parece que Vanessa Hudgens se ve que esta trying to hard cuando se viste, pero en Coachella parecía una princesa del desierto. DIVINA
I generally think Vanessa Hudgens is trying too hard to look cool, but I must say she looked like a dessert princess at Coachella. BEAUTIFUL!












No comments:
Post a Comment