Sunday, October 19, 2014

I'm not there yet, but here's the arrival of the birds

Hola chicos, sorry que estoy perdida y que no he cumplido mis promesas de postiar.  La verdad es que la vida se ha puesto algo complicada, prometo updatear el insta mas a menudo, eso sí. También debería hacer este mas bilingüe. Hoy es domingo, o lunes dependiendo como te guste ver el reloj y quiero enseñarles algo mágico. Mi canción favorita, la primera vez que la escuche en una película de Disney Nature me erizo tanto que no se los puedo ni explicar. Sin más preámbulos les dejo "Arrival of the Birds" de The Cinematic Orchestra

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for being completely lost in action and haven't fulfilled my "I'm going to post constantly" from now on promises. Truth is life has gotten a little complicated. I do promise (and for real to update the blog's instagram more and make it more bilingual so everyone in the community can understand. Today's Sunday or Monday, depending on how you prefer to look at the clock. Tonight I want to show you guys something magical. My favorite song, hands down. First time I heard it it was on a Disney Nature movie and I felt my whole body woke up from a slumber or something. I can´t even find the words to explain. Without further ado, here's Cinematic Orchestra's "Arrival of the Birds"


                      

< follow me on instagram and YES I do follow back:)  @humoyescarchablog >

-G.

No comments:

Post a Comment