Thursday, September 25, 2014

MOSCHINO's Barbies and Why Im in Love with the Worlds most Famous Plastic

Hola soy Gaby, tengo 19 años y soy adicta a la moda, creo que lo saben jajaja. Muchas de mis amigas están mas que consientes que mi ícono de la moda #1 aparte de los obvios Emma Watson, Audrey Hepburn, Lauren Conrad, Rihanna, Maleficent y todas las Evil Queens de disney (amo lo dramático) es BARBIE. La AMO. Amo como la visten, amo como la mercadean, amaba jugar con ellas de chiquita y les confieso que compraba hasta las de colección!
Por obvias razones este show del Spring-Summer de Moschino me dejo boqui-abierta y enamorada por vez numero mil de la moda y el arte y wao lo quiero todo. Disfruten y sigan a @barbiestyle en instagram

Hi I'm Gaby, I'm 19 and I'm addicted to fashion, but I think you know that already hahaha. A lot of my friends are more than aware that my #1 fashion icon apart from the obvious Emma Watson, Audrey Hepburn, Lauren Conrad, Rihanna, Maleficent and all the other disney Evil Queens (I have a thing for drama) is BARBIE. I LOVE her. I love her style, how she is marketed, I loved playing with her as a kid and I confess to owning quite a few collectible pieces!
So for obvious reasons this Moschino Spring/Summer Show from Moschino more than did it for me. Once again I'm in LOVE with art and fashion and I want it all. Enjoy and follow @barbiestyle on instagram.


                 


xxx.

-Gaby
#Barbieforeverand5ever

No comments:

Post a Comment