Sunday, May 18, 2014

Week's Favorites!

Hola chicos! Se acabo la semana una vez mas así que es hora de compartirles mis favoritos.
 Hey guys! The week's over once again and it's once again time to share my favorites with you

1. Música:
1. Music:

Dan+ Shay
Dan + Shay


Es una banda de country que encontre creo que el martes y WAO. Estoy fascinada! Se las recomiendo 100%

I found this country group on Tuesday I think, and WOW. It's just awesome. 100% recommended! 

2. Un libro
2. A book

The Perks of Being A Wallflower
The Perks of Being A Wallflower


Este lo leí hace creo que 2 años y ni les puedo explicar cuanto lo AME. Hace poco estaba hablando con una amiga del impacto que este tuvo en nuestras vidas y la verdad me han dado UNAS ganas de releerlo.

I think I read this book 2 years ago and I can't even explain how much I adored it. A while ago I was talking to a friend about how much this book impacted our lives in a positive way. Talking about it just gave me this urge to re-read it!

3. Un Woman Crush
3. A Girl Crush

Gwen Stefani.
Gwen Stefani


Obvio. La amo y la amare por siempre. Su disco "Love. Angel. Music. Baby." es el soundtrack de mi infancia. No les miento si les digo que me se TODAS las canciones de atras para adelante y de adelante para atras. Además de ser súper talentosa musicalmente, Gwen es un style icon. Me parece preciosa y amo su estilo. Si soy múlti millonaria para el día de mi boda quiero que ella cante.

Obviously. I love her and I always will! Her album "Love. Angel. Music. Baby." is the soundtrack of my childhood. I'm not lying if I tell you guys I know all of these lyrics by heart! Besides being super musically talented, Gwen's a style icon and she's gorgeous! I love her style! If I'm already a millionaire for the time of my wedding, I'm so hiring her to perform.

4. Mas Música 
4. More Music

Shane Harper
Shane Harper


Me recordo a Bruno Mars, y lo ame por eso. Aparentemente es un disney star, pero whatevsss lo amo!

He reminded me of Bruno Mars, and I loved him for it!He's a disney kid, bur whatever, he's still great!

5.  Un workout
5. A workout

Cardio.
Cardio



Mucha gente lo odia, pero a mi me encanta! lo siento súper liberador

Many people hate it, but I love it! I actually find it very liberating

6. Un outfit
6. An outfit


No comments:

Post a Comment