Monday, February 24, 2014

Razones por las que amo el internet

El internet perdona, no te juzga y te deja investigar tus intereses. Ver fotos de lo que sueñas hacer cuando tengas el dinero o disponibilidad, te permite escuchar todo tipo de música y ver cualquier película que quieras, inspira arte. Es un scrapbook virtual, un outlet creativo para la imaginación. Nos conecta a todos.

Internet forgives, it doesn't judge you for what you google, and it lets you do just that: investigate. It's easy to clic around and look at pictures of what you dream of doing when you have the money or the disposition. It lets you listen to every kind of music and see every kind of movie, it inspires art. I see it as a virtual scrapbook, a creative outlet for the imagination. It connects us all. 

Creo que es la mejor invención desde la imprenta sin duda, mientras uno no se exceda claro. Aunque digo, lo mismo se puede decir de casi que todo en la vida. Si estas estudiando el mundo 24/7, no lo vives, si te ejercitas todo el día, no disfrutas la fuerza de tu cuerpo, si vas a misa todo el día todos los días, por mas conectado espiritualmente que te sientas, no estas ahí para tu familia y que tan cristiano es eso? ... igual que si te la pasas buscando cosas por internet, no vives el mundo real...hay que buscar un balance siempre.

I seriously think it's the best invention since print, if one doesn't take it too far. But if you think about it, almost everything is like that. If you're studying the world 24/7, you're not living it, if you work out all day long, you don't et to enjoy the benefits of having a strong body, if you go to mass all day every day, you might feel specially spiritually connected you're still not there for your family and really how christian is that?...the same goes if you google stuff all day long, you'll end up not really living....there's got to be a balance always.

Reflexionaba de esto hace poco mientras usaba mi tumblr (uno de mis outlets creativos favoritos...en serio que pienso que es una ventana a mi alma). Cuanto amo haber nacido en esa generación, aunque muchas veces diga que hubiera querido ser una flapper de los 20 o una 80s girl, Ser una chica de los 2000 es lo máximo. No nací con iPad en mano, pero lo vi existir. La tecnología ha evolucionado conmigo, y yo encuentro esto fascinante e inspirador He visto mil cosas crearse, cosas que parecían imposibles para mis papás cuando ellos tenían mi edad.

I was pondering this the other day while going on my tumblr (one of my favorite creative outlets...I seriously think it's a window to my soul). I really love being born in this generation, even though I often say I would've loved being a 20's flapper or an 80's girl, being a 2000s lady is pretty cool. I was not born with an Ipad on my hand, but saw it exist. Technology has evolved around me, and I find this awesome and inspiring. We should all evolve like technology, striving to improve ourselves every time.

besos y buenas noches / kisses, and good night

P.S
mi tumblr / my tumblr

Si sigues este blog y hay algo especifico que quieras que escriba de ya se outfits of the day, tips de algo, reflexiones o lo que sea me encantaria que me dijeras!
If you read this blog and there's something special you want me to write about, outfits of the day, tips about anything or just reflecting on a thought about life I'd love for you to tell me!

 twitter- @gabrielamendezv
insta- @sinceramentegaby
mail- g.mendezv@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment