Sin mas preámbulos les presento a la hottie de la semana, la graciosa, talentosisima e incomparable Zoey Deschanel.
Today is a Wednesday of "Woman Crush Wednesday" and believe it or not, thi is something I actually really think hard about throughout te week. I'm one of those people that truly admires physical beauty (and just beauty in general), as superficial as it may sound, its the truth. I'm pretty sure you guys have noticed I am very sencere so yeah...
Whe I find a guy attractive, if he's my friend I will probabbly tell him so. Everyone likes to hear that they look nice right? it doesn't take me anything to make them smile, so why not? I don't kow their life story. Maybe they're having a tough time at home or just with personal issues and my compliment is the highlight of his day. With girls, I act the same way! I tell my college friends that they look pretty all the time! With girls it's obviously less awkward, and I kind of don't feel there's any kind of filter necessary.Girls work so hard o looking nice every day and being told that you actually do just makes you feel a whole lot better, don't even try to argue with me on this one!
When I don't know the hot guy, I will just undoubtedly stare. The guys I don't really know but bump into a lot totally know if I think they're attractive. I am so sure of that. I am super awkward, I know. But hey, many people have told me that my awkwardness is actually charming! hahaha
Withoout further a do, here I present you my chosen hottie of the week, the hilarious, super talented and incomparable, Zoey Deschanel.
WOW.
WOW.
WOW.
WOW.
WOW.
WOW.
So sexy, yet so Classy. Zoey Deschanel señoras y señores
So Sexy, yet so classy. Zoey Deschanel, Ladies and gentleman






No comments:
Post a Comment