Hola, yo soy Gaby y este es mi 2014. A pesar de todo lo sucedido el año pasado, puedo decir que aprendí muchísimo y estoy verdaderamente emocionada por aplicarlo a un nuevo año. Aquí compartiré mis nuevas experiencias, este ya parece ser un año fascinante y solamente es el primer día! Con un nuevo trabajo (escribiré de el y subiré vlogs a youtube mas adelante) mi proyecto fama, o mas bien mi proyecto "deja tu marca" se siente cada vez mas cera. Bienvenido 2014, estoy
DEMASIADO feliz que llegaste!
-----
Hi, my name is Gaby and this is my 2014. Even though 2013 wasn't the best, I can surely say that I learned a lot and that I'm super excited to apply my learning to the new year. Here I'll share my new experiences. This year already seems fascinating and it's only January 1st. With a new job (that I will write and vlog about later) my fame project, or more so my "leave a mark" project feels closer than ever. Welcome 2014! I am EXTREMELY happy you're here!
No comments:
Post a Comment